Autumn: A Festival of Harvest and Gratitude
Come join us in beautiful Hot Springs, NC, for our final Back to Nature Yoga Retreat of the year at the peaceful Laughing Heart Lodge lead by Carol Barry. The theme of this fall retreat is Autumn: A Festival of Harvest and Gratitude. Surrounded by nature shrouded in all her glory, the feel of chill in the air, and the gathering of the harvest gives us reason to pause and assess our many blessings. As the earth and its creatures prepare for the coming dormancy with the undercurrent of rebirth, so should we follow this natural rhythm of the earth and use this season as a time of contemplation and renewal.
The weekend will have a balance of meditations, yoga practices, group meals,and free time. A group hike along the Laurel River is planned for Saturday, in which we will incorporate yoga practice and meditation as a part of our communing with nature, helping us to discover our own personal harvest.
Other possibilities for exploration during the weekend are soaking in the hot mineral waters, treating yourself to a massage, browsing through the shops and galleries, or simply lying in the hammock reading a book. Greet nature at it’s finest at beautiful Hot Springs.
Friday, November 1 – Sunday, November 3, 2013.
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM | Check-in
- 7:00 PM | Dinner in the Laughing Heart Dining Room
- 8:30 PM | Light yoga and meditation in the Chapel
- 9:30 PM | Social time
- 7:00 AM | Coffee and tea
- 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM | Yoga practice in the Chapel – Mindfulness: Finding Inner Peace
- 9:45 AM | Brunch in the dining room
- 11:00 AM | Guided hike and/or personal activities
- 5:30 PM – 6:30 PM | Social hour
- 7:00 PM | Group dinner at Mountain Magnolia Inn
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM | Yoga practice in the Chapel – Follow Your Breath: Rejuvenation of Mind, Body and Spirit
- 9:30 AM | Light breakfast
- 12:00 Noon | Check out
$135, includes all but Saturday night group dinner at Mountain Magnolia Inn and the cost of lodging. Call for room information and reservations.
Karen at (828)622.0165 to secure a reservation.